Save the date! 16th and 17th November
Beer lovers of Surrey, grab your glasses and get ready to experience the 2018 Caterham Beer Festival on Fri 16th and Sat 17th November.
Courtesy of Caterham Round Table, it’s back… bigger and better than ever. Don’t miss your chance to sample more than 50 different real ales and cider, and enjoy our Prosecco Bar.
This year’s Caterham Beer Festival will again be held at the iconic Soper Hall in Harestone Valley Road in Caterham Valley.
The Caterham Beer Festival in numbers
- A not-for-profit event staffed by over 50 local volunteers
- We welcomed more than 1,000 people through the door last year
- We served around 6000 pints of real ale, cider and prosecco over the weekend
- We raised over £12,000 last year and £55,000 to date all of which goes back into amazing charities in our area
- 2018 is our 6th year …. this year aside from our 2 main bar areas,
we’ll have a seating area in a third room with some guest speakers –
look out for updates
…Please drink responsibly